1. Cut meat into neat 5 cm piece .
2. Tie curds in a muslin bag and hang it to let water drip out of it .
nbsp;3. Grind to gether red chillies ,coriander and ginger using the juice of the lime .
4. Mix ground spices with half the quantity of curds .Add 1 tbsp fat .
5. Soak the meat pieces in the mixture for 10 to 20 minutes .
6. Place meat in a pan on fire.Add chopped onions and turmeric .
7. Grind garam masala and add .
8. Add remaining curds and cook meat on gentle heat .
9. When meat is half cooked take it out ,cool and put on skewers .
10 . Finish cooking over a slow fire turning the kababs constantly .