Kashmiri Chicken Recipe 1, How To Make Kashmiri Chicken Recipe
How to makeKashmiri Chicken ?How to cookKashmiri Chicken ?Learn the recipeKashmiri Chicken by vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Kashmiri Chicken 1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : asini85
Main Ingredient : Chicken
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : November 05, 2007
Ingredients used in Kashmiri Chicken
• ground onion 1 Cup.
• yoghurt 1/2 Cup.
• chicken breast skin removed 2.0 Lbs.
• ground cashew nut (soak cahew for an hour or more to make grinding easier) 1/2 Cup.
• med tomatoes cut into small pieces 2 Numbers.
• square of fresh ginger ground 1 Numbers.
• garlic ground 5-6 Clove.
• whole green cardomom 6-7 Numbers.
• cayenne pepper or red chilli pwd 1 Teaspoons.
• sliced almonds 2 Tablespoons.
• corn oil 2 Tablespoons.
How to make the recipe:
Heat the oil, add the ground onion and stir till rose colored. Add garlic ginger continue to fry till light brown. Add the cardamom and chicken cook for about 15 - 20 minutes on medium high flame. Add yoghurt tomatoes, red chilli powder. Keep cooking and stirring constantly for another 20 - 30 minutes or till the chicken is fully cooked and browned. Add ground cashew and cook for another 3 minutes. Garnish with almond slivers and serve.