|Ingredients used in Kishu rice (some rice)
|• Oil - 8 tablespoons.
|• Ginger and garlic paste - 2 tablespoons.
|• Basmati rice - 2 cup.
|• Boiling water - 3 1/2 cup.
|• Boiled vegetables (coliflower, carrot, green peas) - 1 1/2 cup.
|• Eggs - 3 .
|• Soy sauce - 1/2 cup.
|• Onion and green chili round slides - 1/4 cup.
|• Ginger paste - 1 tablespoons.
Part A (this part could be done a day before planning to serve dish.)
1. In 1 pot put 4 tbsp oil to heat up.
2. Add 2 tsp ginger and garlic paste, in medium flame fry for 1 min.
3. Add the 2 cups of basmati rice and stir for 1 min.
4. Add the 3 1/2 cups of boiling water.
5. Add salt to taste.
*Optional (1/2 inch of piece of cinnamon stick and 1 cut in half green chili)
Part B (must use cold or room temperature rice from Part A)
1. In a wide fry pan add 4 tbsp oil heat up.
2. Stir fry 3 eggs.
3. Add salt to taste.
4. Add onion and green chili round slides and stir for 1 min.
5. Add 1 tbsp ginger paste and stir.
*Optional ( add 2 tbsp garam masala and stir).
6. Add in the boiled vegetables and stir.
7. Add 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
8. Add the rice making sure that its not stick to one another. ( in medium heat mix by using a spatula scoping the rice from the bottom to the top to prevent burning in the pan). (continue this until dry.)
9. Under low heat add 1/4 cup of soy sauce and mix in the same way as above.
!!! Remember that soy sauce it salty and therefor you should use less salt in this recipe.
=serve hot and enjoy.