Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and PickleRecipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drink Recipes
Click to download vahrehvah mobile app
Sign in with your social account
Already have an account ? Sign In
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
Prep time : mins
Cook time : mins
Total time : mins
Main Ingredient : Carrots
0 reviews so far
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 11, 2016
1. Cut sweet potatoes ,elephany yam and carrots into small cubes and fry separately .
2. Fry onions till light brown .
3. Add chopped tomato and cook for a few minutes .
4. Add turmeric and chilli powder and all the fried vegetables ,green pass and whole tomatoes .
5. Mix well together . cover and cook for another 2 to 3 mins.
6. Add sugar ,salt and vinegar .Simmer for 5 minutes and serve hot .
7. Add 2 to 3 whole green chillies if desired .
How to makeLagan Sala?How to cookLagan Sala?Learn the recipeLagan Salaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
eggplant cooked with poppyseed paste
recipe as per anupem
How to makeINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?How to cookINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?Learn the recipeINDIAN BAB
How to makeBanana salan?How to cookBanana salan?Learn the recipeBanana salanby vahchef.F
Thotakura masala/ Dahi masala hara koftas is an excellent and classic green vegetable kof
A typical Maharashtrian dish made with spring onions and spices. Best when served with jo
Please check captcha to confirm subscription