- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, cup caster sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder, mix nicely and keep aside.
- In another bowl, add buttermilk, ½ teaspoon of essence, ½ of beaten egg, butter and mix nicely, later pour this mixture in all purpose flour mixture and mix slightly.
- Add chocolate pieces, mix and pour it in muffin moulds as a layer.
- For second layer: Take a bowl, add 2 of beaten egg, 1/2 teaspoon essence, almond crush, 2 tablespoons of sugar, hunk yogurt and whisk it.
- Spread this mixture as another layer and bake it at 180 degrees centigrade for 15 minutes.
Now creamy layered muffins are ready to serve.