- Boil sugar, water in a pan until it get one string consistency.
- In a bowl, mix all purpose flour, milk and mix it to make thin slurry without any lumps.
- Pour this slurry into sugar syrup pan by stirring it continuously.
- Once it forms a lump, add cashew nuts, almonds, ghee and mix it for 1 minute.
- Transfer into a greased plate, add ghee and press it with a ladle.
- Sprinkle toasted poppy seeds and press it, allow it rest for 15 minutes in refrigerator or outside.
- At last, cut into pieces with a greased knife.
Now Maida Burfi is ready to serve.