- Remove peel of raw mango and cut into pieces.
- Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a pan, add dry red chillies saute it and remove into a plate.
- Add mint leaves and saute it, when it is getting dry add garlic and saute it.
- Add ginger, saute it switch off flame and allow it rest.
- Take a mixie jar, add dry red chillies, raw mango, sauteed mixture of mint, salt and blend it coarsely.
- Heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chana dal, urad dal and saute it, later transfer into a bowl.
- To it add coarse paste of mango mixture and mix it well.
Now the mango chutney is ready to serve.