1. Pass through the mincer ,the minced meat ,2 green chillies ,one onion and 1.25 piece gigner .
2. Add salt and shape into balls .3. Heat most of the fat in a strong bottomed pan . Put in mince balls .
3. Heat most of the pans in a strong bottomed pan. Put in mince balls .
4. Cover and let them cook in their own juice over a slow fire .
5.Meanwhile boil potatoes and peel.Roast and grind fine the coriander ,red chillies ,turmeric and garlic .
6. When meat is cooked ,remove pan.
7.In a fry pan ,heat remaining fat .Add curry leaves and mustard .
8.As seeds start spluttering ,add ground spices and remaining onion,green chillies and sliced ginger and salt to taste .
9. When the spices are cooked ,add potateos and minced meat balls and any liquid left in the pan .
10 .Cook for a few minutes longer and remove.