September 11, 2007
1. wash and soak kidney beans .Boil inthe same liquid till tender .
2 . Prepare vegetables .
3. Slice onions and slit green chillies .
4. Grind together coriander powder , chilli powder turmeric , garlic, ginger and dry coconut .
5. Heat oil . Fry spices .
6. Add prepared vegetables except chopped tomatoes and sliced ingredients ,salt and a little water if necessary and if necessary and cook on a slow fire till vegetables are cooked . Add kidney beans and simmer .
7. Soak tamarind in a small quantity of water ,strain and add to cooked vegetables .Or add dry mango powder .
8. Bring to boil , simmer for a few minutes and remove .