- Heat oil in the pressure cooker, add split moong dal, fennel seeds, cumin seeds, garlic, green chilies, coriander seeds, turmeric powder and saute it
- Add coriander stem with roots, drumstick pieces, 2 cups of water, salt and cook with closed lid for 8-9 whistle on slow flame.
- Remove the drumsticks and by using the strainer, separate the water from moong dal mixture.
- Take the blender, add moong dal mixture. Remove the thread of coriander stem and add to the blender to make a smooth paste.
- Take the sauce pan, add strained water, smooth paste, water and boil it.
- Heat ghee in a small pan, add drumstick flower, drumstick leaves then saute it for about a minute, now add this to theabove boiling soup.
- Then squeeze the pulp of pressure cooked drumsticks and boil it.
Now the morniga drumstick and dal soup are ready to serve hot directly or with rice.