1. Clean and wash the chicken .
2. Wash inside with tepid water .
3. Mix together two raw eggs,two chopped hard boiled eggs ,half the onions sliced ,raisins ,sliced almonds ,a pinch of the pepper and a little salt .
4. Stuff the chicken with the mixture and stitch up .
5. Grind together remaining spices and dry coconut . Mix with 30 gm of curds .
6. Heat fat in a large strong pan. Fry spices .
7. Add remaining curds .Cook for 5 minutes longer .
8. Place stuffed chicken in the pan , cover tightly and cook on a gentle heat till done .
9. Turn the bird occasionally .
10. Remove when done .Take off the stitches .Pour gravy over and serve hot .