1. take 1 gal normal water in a wide open mouth , in that put murmura and make them soak for few mins... to soak the murmura you need to pat on the murmura because of the light weight they wont sink in the water... and when they become soft and tender , remove it with hand and remove the water as if they separate nicely(that means no water should left in the murmura ).
2. 1 medium/large onion finely chopped
5-6 green chillies (cut half)
5-6 red chillies
Now take a wide open mouth pan put it on the stove top and switch on the flame . put 2 tbsp oil in that.. add mustard , jeera, slpit urad dal, when they start cracking then add green chillies and red chillies , curry leaves and hinge.
3. After that add chopped onions in that pan and cook until they turn into light brown in color. When the onion are done if you want you can add 1/2 tsp of ginger-garlic paste(optional). cook that paste until the raw flavor goes away nd add pinch of turmeric and salt to taste.
4. After that add this murmura in that pan and toss it nicely. After adding murmura dont over cook it. toss 2-3 then immediately turn off the flame.
5. while serving garnish it with finely chopped coriander and spring onions if you want you can squeeze little lime on top of it(optional).