Mustard Greens Bhutuwa Recipe 1, How To Make Mustard Greens Bhutuwa Recipe
How to makeMustard Greens Bhutuwa?How to cookMustard Greens Bhutuwa?Learn the recipeMustard Greens Bhutuwaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Mustard Greens Bhutuwa1
0 reviews so far
Prep time mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : Vahchef
Main Ingredient : musterd greens
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 28, 2007
Ingredients used in Mustard Greens Bhutuwa
• mustard greens, washed, peeled, cut into small pieces 1 Lbs.
• dried red chilies 3 Numbers.
• jwanu seeds (lovage seeds) ½ Tablespoons.
• mustard seeds ½ Tablespoons.
• cumin seeds ½ Tablespoons.
• whole timur (szchawan pepper) 1 Tablespoons.
• garlic, minced 1 Tablespoons.
• ginger, minced 1 Tablespoons.
• turmeric ½ Tablespoons.
• freshly ground pepper ½ Tablespoons.
• mustard oil 3 Tablespoons.
• fresh dill weed, finely chopped 2 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
In a non-stick pan heat three tablespoons of mustard oil. Splitter jwanu seeds, whole timur mustard seeds, and cumin seeds until they turn dark. Fry dried red chilies for 15 sec. till it turns dark. Add garlic, ginger, ground pepper, and turmeric; fry for a minute or so on low heat. Add mustard greens to the spice-mixture, and stir-fry for about two minutes. Salt it. Increase the heat to high; cook the mustard greens until wilted and the excess liquid has evaporated off. Do not overcook the greens. Adjust seasoning with salt and pepper. Garnish with chopped dill weed. Serve with rice.