1. Maronate chicken for 30 mins by adding yogurt, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, little garam masala and 2 betten eggs to the chicken.
2. Pre Heat oven for 10 mins in high and roast the chicken for 20-25 mins. (Turn side in between.)
3. Keep the Roast Chicken aside.(Make sure the chicken is ready the same time as the sauce is.)
1.Add oil in a deep pan.
2.Add whole garam masalas(Or add garam masala powder later.)
3.Add the onion puree and ginger-garlic paste
4.Add some salt to cook quicker
5.Cook for 5 mins untill completely cooked and brown
6.Add Tomato Puree
7.Cook for 7-8 mins
8.Add 2 eggs and fry till little egg lumps are formed.
9.Once eggs completely fried add cream.
10.stir for 2-3 mins.
11. Finally add 1 cup shredded cheese and mix the smooth sauce well.
12. turn the stove to minimum
13. Dip the hot roasted chicken in the sause.
14. P.S. Do not stir much after adding the chicken.
15. Make sure the sause is completely cover on the chicken. pour the sause on top of the chicken.
16. keep aside for 10 mins for the chicken to blend with the gravy.
1. Take a small bowl type cup.
2. Serve with roasted chicken and pour the sauce on top to
3. Top off with 1 Tbsp of cream on top and some shredded cheese.
4. keep in micro wave for 2 mins for the cheese to melt (Optional)
4 Also can use toppings like coriander, basil or my special secret fresh chopped pudina leaves.