September 12, 2007
1. Mince meat finely . Add beaten egg.
2. Add finely chopped green chillies ,onion ,powdered cardamom ,cloves and cinnamon and salt .
3. Dip eggs in seasoned flour .Coat with minced meat mixture .Deep fry .
4. Meanwhile heat fat for curry .Add sliced onions and saute .Add finely chopped garlic ,turmeric and red chilli powder .
5. Add pureed tomatoes and salt and let it simmer .Add garam masala.
6. Drop the koftas one by one into the gravy .Simmer for about 30 minutes.
7. Cut the koftas into halves and let each piece float in the gravy with yolk side up . Garnish with coriander leaves .