- Cut a strawberry into small pieces and keep aside.
- Heat in a pan, add strawberry, caster sugar, mint leaves, water and cook it.
- Add butter and mix and keep aside.
- Take a mixie Jar add unsweetened biscuits into anice powder.
- Transfer to a bowl it,add butter and mix nicely.
- Transfer to a spring base mold,add to butter mix it nicely. Press it nicely into a thin layer.
- Put this in deep freezer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Now the strawberry sauce is ready to add some butter keep it aside rest it to cool.
- Press it nicely into a thin layer of hands. Keep in deep fridge for 15-20 minutes.
- Take a bowl, add cream cheese mix it nicely and add caster sugar and beat it nicely.
- To it add heavy whip cream and whip it once.
- Take the base on its top spread the cream, and strawberry mixture and keep in refrigerator overnight.
Now ready to serve No Bake Cheesecake is ready to serve.