September 17, 2007
1) Mix ginger paste, garlic paste, green chilli paste and some water with the spinach. Pressure cook for about 7-8 minutes (just before the first whistle).
2) Cut the paneer cheese into small cubes. Keep 3 cubes separately for decoration.
3) Heat oil in a pan. Fry the paneer cheese pieces on #39;medium#39; heat until they turn slightly brown. Set the paneer cheese pieces aside.
4) Heat 2 tbsp. of butter. Fry bay leaves and cumin seeds. Add chopped onion. Fry until the onions become pink.
5) Add salt, black peppers, Garam Masala . Stir well.
6) Add the paneer cheese and cooked spinach (grinded). Mix well.
7) Put the palak paneer in a baking tray. Add the rest of the butter. Bake for 1/2 hour at 180 deg C.