- Remove the top of eggplant cut them in to length wise, apply some oil and salt then put it on a grill and let it cook for some time. Keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add grated paneer, chaat masala, chopped coriander, chili flakes, green chillies, salt, pinch of garam masala, mix it thoroughly.
- Heat oil in a pan, add shahi jeera, garlic, chopped onions, salt, red chili powder, garam masala powder, chopped tomatoes, cook it for some more time.
- Now, take cheese masala, make portions then put it on the thinner side of the eggplant and squeeze it make a roundel and lastly, close by using tooth pick in centre.
- In the tomato gravy, add some water, basil, roasted almond powder and stuffed eggplants, cook for 7 minutes. When serve this curry remove the tooth picks.
Serve hot with chapathis, rice.