September 13, 2007
1. Clean and cut pork into 2.5 cm cubes . Roast coriander seeds and red chillies .
2. Grind to a fine paste with cumin,pepper ,turmeric,half the onions and the tamarind .Slit green chillies slice ginger ,garlic and remaining onions .
3. Boil pork with vinegar ,curry leaves , cinnamon and cloves and just enough water to cook pork .
4. Add sliced ingredients and peeled and quarted potatoes .Cook over a slow fire .Meanwhile ,in a large pan , fry the ground ingredients lightly .Add meat ,potatoes and water ,if required .Add salt .
5. Simmer for a few minutes till the fat floats on top and meat and potatoes are cooked .Sprinkle with garam masala powder .Remove and serve hot .