- Take all-purpose flour in a bowl, add salt(to taste), 1 teaspoon of oil and knead them all into a soft dough by adding water in small quantities.
- Rest the dough for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped green chilies, coriander leaves, turmeric powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, give it a mix, add green peas, boiled and chopped potatoes, cook well and transfer to plate.
- Now, roll the dough into a thin sheet, spread butter, sprinkle all purpose flour on top, fold it and rest in the refrigerator for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then roll back the folded dough to a thin sheet and cut into 8 equal halves.
- Stuff the potato mixture in theeach of the sheets, seal them and deep fry in hot oil.
Potato Breakfast Patties are ready to serve withtomato ketchup or chutney of your choice.