1. Pressure cook and boil the potatoes
2. Take the boiled potatoes in a bowl and smash it.
3. Dip the bread pieces in a bowl of water
4. Squeeze out the water from the bread and mix it up well with the smashed potatoes
5. Add enough salt for the potato bread mixture.
6. Heat a pan with a little oil.
7. Take a small amount of the mixture, make it into balls and flatten it with fingers, and prepare the cutlets in desired shape.
8. Cook these cutlets on both the sides until golden brown.
9. These cutlets can be served by garnishing with chopped onions, coriander, sweet chutney and green chutney