- Take the boiled potato till they cooked for 70% and peel out the skin and cut into round slice with the help of slicer and keep it aside.
- Now take the onion and cut into round shape and keep it aside.
- Now heat a pan and add butter and place the potato pieces and cook for both the sides until becoming golden brown color then transfer to the plate and keep it aside.
- Again in the same pan add onion, oregano, basil, rosemary, pepper powder, salt and cook for 1-2 minutes then add coriander leaves and switch off the flame and keep it aside.
- Now take the bread slice and apply butter on it and place the potatoes on it and add onion mixture and spread it then add one more layer of potato on it.
- Now apply butter on another bread slice and cover the stuffing then press side it and cut into a triangle shape.
Tasty potato sandwich is ready to serve.