Prawn Biryani Recipe Recipe 1, How To Make Prawn Biryani Recipe Recipe
Prawn Biryani is a traditional Indian dish prepared by layering spices, shrimp/ prawn, aromatic rice and cooked until done.
Prawn shrimp Biryani.
How to make Prawn Biryani recipe1
6 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Pork
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 20, 2007
Ingredients used in Prawn Biryani recipe
• Rice (Basmati) 300 Grams.
• prawns (shelled) 600 Grams.
• Bay leaf 2 Numbers.
• Sliced onion 1/4 Cup.
• Coriander leaves 1 Tablespoons.
• Fresh grated coconut 1 Tablespoons.
• Coconut milk 50 ml.
• Lemon juice 1 Teaspoons.
• Turmeric powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• Green chilli 2 Numbers.
• Whole garam masala 1 Teaspoons.
• Ghee/Oil 2 Tablespoons.
• Salt To Taste.
How to make the recipe:
1. Pick, wash and soak rice for about 20 minutes. Drain and keep aside. 2. Shell, Devein and wash the prawns. 3. Heat Ghee or oil in a thick-bottomed pan. Add bay leaves and Whole Garam Masala Let it crackle. Add sliced onion, sauteacute; till the onion turns pink. 4. Add water, turmeric powder, lemon juice and green chillies slit into two. Bring it to boil and add rice. Cook for a minute and add prawns and coconut milk. Season with salt. Stir lightly. 5. Stir till rice absorbs all the water and then cover it with a lid and cook it on a slow fire till rice and prawns are fully cooked.