- First, marinate the prawn with salt, and turmeric, keep it aside.
- Take a pan put it on the flame and add butter, then add marinated prawns, cook this prawn (75% done) and transfer it to a plate.
- In the same butter, add onion paste, ginger garlic paste cook this till raw flavor is gone and add chilly flakes, tomato paste, cook for few minutes.
- Now add mustard paste, salt, green chilies, a pinch of sugar, coconut milk and then add prawns, cook this for few minutes.
- Add garam masala powder, switch off the flame, put the lid on for few minutes.
Serve this hot with rice, and chapattis.