- In a mixing bowl, for stuffing add finely chopped cabbage, bell pepper, carrot, green chilies, garlic, ginger, greens of spring onion, green peas, MSG, black pepper, soy sauce,salt, puffed rice and mix well. Rest this stuffing for 2 minutes.
- For making the outer casing of samosa, take all-purpose flour in a mixing bowl, add whole wheat flour, salt, a little oil, little water, mix and make a soft dough.
- Cover the dough with a wet muslin cloth and rest it for 15-20 minutes.
- Divide the dough into smaller portions, again cover and rest it for 15 minutes.
- Spread some dry flour on the table and with help of the rolling pin, roll the dough into a very thin sheet.
- Heat a tawa, once the tawa is really hot, place the roti and just fry it on both sides for just few seconds.
- Remove and trim the edges then cut them into long strips. Cut the long sheet into two and wrap them in a wet cloth.
- In a small bowl, mix little all-purpose flourin water and make a paste for sealing the edges of samosa.
- Take a thin sheet, fold the sheet in a triangle shape and stuff the mixture inside. Apply some all purpose flour paste on one side of the sheet and seal the edges well.
- Heat oil in a pan or kadai, deep fry these samosas in hot oil until they are crisp and golden in color.
Serve hot with garlic tomato sauce.