- Take a bowl, add all purpose flour, sugar, salt, yeast, oil, little milk, water and mix nicely to make dough. Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Dust some flour and spread dough with hand or with rolling pin into thick round shape.
- Place it on baking tray, press it with finger to corner and center like as shown in video.
- To it, give a little sugar mixed milk wash and sprinkle black sesame seeds.
- Rest it for 10 to 15 minutes, later bake it at 200 or 220 degree centigrade until it turns to golden in color.
Now Ramadan special bread is ready to serve.