1. Take two raw bananas with stem and boil it in water for 10 min
2. Then remove the skin and grate the flesh using small hole of the grater
3. Add the rice flour and Roasted gram flour (ground flour of roasted gram) and chili powder
4. Use very little water to make crumbly dough like pakoda dough
5. Take pinches of dough and fry it in hot oil.
1. Dont cut bananas or remove tail and head before boiling. Because it absorbs more water and you cant make crumbly dough. Also dont cook the banana too much. 10 mintues are enough to remove the skin and must grate the flesh instead of using hand
2. Very less water should be used to make crumbly dough to have crispy pakoda