- Clean tomato with water and wipe it with cloth so that moisture is evaporated, later cut into pieces.
- Take a bowl, add tomatoes, salt, turmeric powder and mix nicely, allow it rest for 2 days.
- Remove stalk of fresh red chillies, clean with water and wipe it with cloth so that moisture is evaporated. Later transfer into mixie jar and blend it coarsely by adding little salt.
- Then remove tomatoes from the tomato juice, dry this tomato pieces in the sun and soak tamarind in the juice mixture.
- Now, take a mixie jar, add soaked tamarind, above red chillies and blend it.
- To it, add above dried tomatoes, above tomato juice from which tamarind was removed and blend it.
Now Red chilli tomato pickle is ready to serve with curd rice or plain rice with ghee.