- Heat a pan and dry roast the Shahi jeera, cloves, cardamom, cinnamon sticks, mace, nutmeg, put this ingredients in the blender and make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mutton and fry them in the oil.
- Then add onions slices, salt to the above pan and cook it for 10 minutes.
- In the same pan, add ginger garlic paste, saute it.
- To it, add coriander powder, saute for about a minute, later add chili paste/ powder, curd, tomatoes, chopped mint leaves, coriander leaves , and cook it with closed lid for about 15 minutes on a slow flame .
- At last, add mince meat, earlier prepared garam masala, cook it for 15 minutes, then switch off the flame.
Serve this with naan, roti and chapatti.