- Take a pan add more water, sago and cook it until sago is transparent.
- Strain into a bowl and place sago in cooled water.
- Again strain into a bowl and remove moisture.
- Heat pan, add palm sugar, water and make thick syrup.
- In a bowl whisk egg white until we get nice specks.
- In a bowl add sago, egg white and mix it, place it silicon moulds or small glass jar.
- Keep in refrigerator and demould it from silicon mould into serving plate.
- On top of it pour coconut milk, palm sugar mixture and even pour it on glass jar.
Now Sago Pudding is ready to serve.