- In a pan, dry roast peanuts over slow flame until they are cooked and cracked. Remove, cool and peel off the skin.
- Dry roast the sesame seeds also over low flame until you get a nice aroma. Remove and keep aside to cool.
- Grind peanuts and sesame seeds separately to coarse powder and keep aside.
- In same pan, add jaggery and very little water and stir until the jaggery gets melted.
- Once the jaggery is melted and foamy, add in some ghee and mix well until it comes to a syrup consistency.
- Add in the coarsely ground peanut, sesame seeds powder and mix well.
- When it slightly get thick, switch off the flame and shift the mixture onto a plate.
- While its slightly warm, take little mixture and make round shaped laddus and roll them over some roasted sesame seeds.
Yummy Sesame seed and peanut laddu is ready to serve.