1. Soak gram for 2 to 3 hours .
2. Clean and cut mutton .
3. Boil together meat and gram and mince .
4. Chop half of the onion ,galic ,green chillies and coriander leaves .
5. Grind remainder.
.6. Mix together gram ,minced ,meat , salt , all spices except chopped ones and lime rind ;grind to a paste .
7. Bind with egg.Divide mixture into equal portions .
8. Place chopped spices and grated rind in the centre ,form into balls .Flatten and shallow fry till brown .
9. Serve garnished with rounds of raw onion and chopped coriander leaves .