1. Clean and slice fish.
2. Apply turmeric and salt. Fry lightly(shallow fry)
3. Clean and soak mustard. Grind to a fine paste.
4. Grind green chillies and turmeric. Mix with mustard paste.
5. Heat oil till the smoke comes up.
6. Add a little water musterd paste. Add tom the hot oil fry over a slow fire. adding a little water every now and then to allow the paste to cook well.
7. Add the whole green chillies and salt.
8. Add 3-4 of cups of water. Allow it to come to a boil twice.
9. Add fish and simmer. Taste and remove.