1. Cut the ginger and green chilli into bits and fry them with little oil and grind them and keep aside.
2. Boil the moong dal in cooker till soft and keep aside.
3. Grind the grated coconut and take coconut milk extract without adding more water.
4. Take the 2nd extract from the same coconut by mixing one glass of water.
5. Now cut the vegetables and add the vegetables with the 2nd extract and keep it for boiling.
6. Mix the ginger- green chilli paste to the boiling vegetables like potato, small onions, carrot, beans, and drumstick till soft and add salt.
7. Now mix the boiled moong dal and mix well.
8. Finally add the coconut milk which was extracted without adding water. Let it boil.
9. When it cools down add half or one lime juice according to taste.