1. Boil water amp; cook soya for 5 min.s. Drainamp; wash in plain water . squeeze excess water. If using chunks, cool down amp; grind in mixer.
2.Boil amp; mash potatoes.
3.In kadai, add 2 tbspn. oil ,green chilly, onion, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, soya amp; potato , cooking one by one in the process. add required salt.
4. cook until the masala feels little dry with no water . let it cool down.
5. In a bowl mix cornflour amp; water to make a paste like dosa batter.
6. Take bread crumbs in a flat bowl.
7. Make balls of the masala amp; make patties of desired shapes (mostly flat amp; round) .
7.Dip the patties in the cornflour paste amp; immediately coat with bread crumbs.
8.Arrange patties on a (aluminium foiled) baking tray amp; bake @ 350 degrees for 15 min.s per side. Do check in between . Baking time may vary.
9. Crispy, yummy amp; healthy SOYA PATTIES are ready.
10. For those without an oven , deep/shallow fry amp; enjoy.