- Take a bowl, add eggs and beat nicely.
- To this, add salt, pepper powder, mix it well then pour this into greased cake mould and steam it for 5 to 6 minutes.
- After another 8 minutes, remove the mould and cut the steamed egg into cubes.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions, salt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, cook this till raw flavor is gone.
- Now add tomato puree, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and cook it for 2-3 minutes on a slow flame.
- Then add three colors of bell pepper, also add required water and cook with closed lid till capsicums are 80% done.
- Add egg cubes, chopped coriander and put the lid on and cook for another 2 minutes, then switch off the flame.
Serve this with pulka, chapati or roti.