Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and Pickles Recipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Egg less Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drinks Recipes
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
How to makeSukhi Gobi?How to cookSukhi Gobi?Learn the recipeSukhi Gobiby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
1. Wash and cut cauliflower in to flowerettes .
2 . Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown .
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger .
4 . Fry for a few minutes .Add cauliflower , salt ,coriander and turmeric . Fry for 5 minutes .
5. Cover and cook gently . Occasionally remove lid and stir to prevent burning .
6. When the cauliflower is nearly done add chilli powder and garam masala .
7. Add curds a little at a time and keep on cooking till cauliflower is tender and moisture from curds evaporates.
How to makeBaghare Baingan ?How to cookBaghare Baingan ?Learn the recipeBaghare Baingan
Popcorn Paneer are wonderful mini crispies, lip smacking snack made with fresh homemade c
How to makeLAUKI MUSALLAM?How to cookLAUKI MUSALLAM?Learn the recipeLAUKI MUSALLAMby vah
Kashmiri dum aloo recipe is among the top hot cooking recipes.
How to makeLauki salan?How to cookLauki salan?Learn the recipeLauki salanby vahchef.For