September 07, 2007
1. Wash and cut cauliflower in to flowerettes .
2 . Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown .
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger .
4 . Fry for a few minutes .Add cauliflower , salt ,coriander and turmeric . Fry for 5 minutes .
5. Cover and cook gently . Occasionally remove lid and stir to prevent burning .
6. When the cauliflower is nearly done add chilli powder and garam masala .
7. Add curds a little at a time and keep on cooking till cauliflower is tender and moisture from curds evaporates.