Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and PickleRecipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drink Recipes
Click to download vahrehvah mobile app
Sign in with your social account
Already have an account ? Sign In
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
Prep time : mins
Cook time : mins
Total time : mins
Main Ingredient : Cauliflower
0 reviews so far
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : August 07, 2016
1. Wash and cut cauliflower in to flowerettes .
2 . Heat fat and fry finely sliced onion to a golden brown .
3. Add asafoetida and crushed ginger .
4 . Fry for a few minutes .Add cauliflower , salt ,coriander and turmeric . Fry for 5 minutes .
5. Cover and cook gently . Occasionally remove lid and stir to prevent burning .
6. When the cauliflower is nearly done add chilli powder and garam masala .
7. Add curds a little at a time and keep on cooking till cauliflower is tender and moisture from curds evaporates.
How to makeSukhi Gobi?How to cookSukhi Gobi?Learn the recipeSukhi Gobiby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
Mix vegetables dipped in hot and sour blend of sauces. recipe by tamrapalli
How to makeBanana salan?How to cookBanana salan?Learn the recipeBanana salanby vahchef.F
How to makeBaghare Baingan ?How to cookBaghare Baingan ?Learn the recipeBaghare Baingan
How to makeINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?How to cookINDIAN BABY PUMPKIN?Learn the recipeINDIAN BAB
Thotakura masala/ Dahi masala hara koftas is an excellent and classic green vegetable kof
Please check captcha to confirm subscription