- Remove peel of sweet cucumber and remove seeds, cut into pieces.
- Remove peel of raw mango, cut into pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan, fennel seeds, kalonji, cucumber pieces, mango pieces and saute it.
- Add sugar, water, salt, candied ginger and simmer it for 20 mins until all vegetable become soft.
- Take a bowl, add rice flour batter, salt, all purpose flour and mix it to make thin batter.
- Pour 1 ladleful of batter on hot pan into thin sheet.
- Place some cucumber chutney to one corner and roll into it, later transfer into serving plate.
Now sweet cucumber chutney with crispy neer dosa is ready to serve.