1. Clean the sweet potatoes first.
2. Now boil them in a pressure cooker till we get 2 whistles.
3. Later peel the skin of the sweet potatoes and smash them.
4. Place the smashed mixture in a mixer jar, make them into a fine paste by adding a small quantity of boiled milk.
5. Later pour this paste in a bowl, add sugar and the remaining milk. Also add elaichi powder.
6. Stir the paste well so that the sugar dissolves well.
7. Now add the fried dry fruits into the paste.
8. Serve cool.
Note: You can add extra milk if you want the kheer to be loose.