- Soak rice for 2 -3 hours, then dry it with a cloth and allow little bit moisture to escape. Later blend into coarse rice rava.
- Take a pan, add little water, jaggery and allow it dissolve.
- Heat ghee in another pan, add grated coconut, raisins, cashew nuts, rice rava and saute it until it gets light brown color.
- To it, even add jaggery, water and mix nicely, later cook it until it forms a thick mass with a lid on it.
- At last, add grated coconut, cardamom powder and mix nicely, cook it.
Now sweet rice kalee is ready to serve.