(1)In a small pressure cooker, heat oil
(2) Put black pepper corns, followed by a diced onion and a green chillie.
(3) Once the onions are little transparent, add diced tomato, carrots and cabbage.
(4) Add salt to taste and 3 cups of water.
(5) Pressure cook for 2 whistles
(6) Empty the contents from the pressure cooker into a pot and let it cool.
(7) Grind this mixture to a fine paste, add water if needed for the soupy consistency
(8) Heat ghee in a big pot.
(9) Add hing and cumin seeds.
(10) Once they splutter, add the soupy mixture to it and let it boil.
(11) Adjust the consistency by adding more water if needed. Season the soup with salt and crushed black pepper as per your taste
(12) Serve piping hot