Vankaya Or Brinjal Pakodi Curry Recipe 1, How To Make Vankaya Or Brinjal Pakodi Curry Recipe
How to makeVankaya or brinjal Pakodi curry?How to cookVankaya or brinjal Pakodi curry?Learn the recipeVankaya or brinjal Pakodi curryby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Vankaya or brinjal Pakodi curry1
0 reviews so far
prep time 30 mins
Cook time 15 mins
Total time 45 mins
Author : rajyalakshmi.burada
Main Ingredient : Brinjal Eggplant Aubergene
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : October 17, 2010
Ingredients used in Vankaya or brinjal Pakodi curry
• coriander powder if you want to add ,you can 1 Teaspoons.
• ginger garlic paste if you want to add,you can 1 Teaspoons.
• clintro 10 Springs.
• Oil 3 or 4 Tablespoons.
• chilli powder 1 To Taste.
• turmic powder Pinch.
• salt To Taste.
• onions - finely chopped 1 Numbers.
• onion pakoda ( make it into medium or small pieces as you like) his amt can be more /less as per your taste. 250 Grams.
• brinjal (washed and cut into pieces lengthwise) 1 Lbs.
How to make the recipe:
1.add oil to the skillet and heat it on medium heat. 2.when oil is hot,add onions and fry till they are brown. 3.now add pinch of turmeric powder and salt to taste. 4.if you want to add ginger garlic paste and other spices add it now.and also add chilli powder. 5.now add the brinjal pieces and fry on medium heat till they are smooth and translucent. 6.finally add the pakodi pieces and fry with the lid on for another 8-10 mins.if you want you can sprinkle water so that pakodi pieces becomes smooth. 7.finally sprinkle chopped cilantro and swith off the flame.