For Fried Rice:
1. Cut all the vegetables into dices.
2. Heat the pan and add oil.
3. Add onions in the pan and fry them till they turn light brown in colour.
4. Add potatoes carrots and beans consecutively.
5. Fry the vegetables until golden brown and haf cooked.
6. Now, add tomatoes and fry them.
7. Make sure that the vegetables are almost cooked.
8. Add salt, red chilli powder and masala to the mixture.
9. Now, add the cooked rice and mix it evenly.
10. Fry the whole content for about 2mins.
11. Garnish with cilantro and green chillis.
12. Serve Hot !!!
For Yogurt Sauce:
1. Cut all the vegetables into small size.
2. Add the cut vegetables into yougurt and mix it well.
3. Add a pinch of salt to taste.
4. Serve it with the fried rice for a yummy meal.
HAPPY COOKING !!! :)