1. Clean red gram and boil with peanuts in 4 cups of water.
2. Clean and cut brinjal, potatoes and tomatoes.3. add to the cooked red gram asnd peanuts, and simmer till down.
4. Roast coriander, cumin pepprercornnbsp; fenugreek bengal gram, black gram and red chillikes separately.
5Grind together with tamarind to fromnbsp; a paste.
6. Heat oil. add mustard seeds and fry for about 5 minuties.
8. add cookerd red gram, vegetable mixture, salt to taste and more water, if desired.
9. simmer for 10 to 15 minuties. 10 serve hot with boild rice and spinasch.