- Finely chop spinach and fenugreek leaves separately and keep aside.
- Cut French beans, carrots, potatoes, bell pepper into diamond shape pieces and keep aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add onions, green chilies, ginger garlic paste and saute it until onions are slightly transparent.
- Add French beans, carrots, potatoes and saute it, place lid to cook for 3 -4 minutes.
- To it add bell pepper, green peas and saute it.
- Add coriander powder, cumin powder, garam masala mix slightly, add milk, chopped spinach, fenugreek leaves, salt and mix nicely, later cook for 3-4 minutes.
- At last, add fresh cream and mix nicely.
Now vegetable chaman is ready to serve with pulka.