Veggie Childa Recipe 1, How To Make Veggie Childa Recipe
How to makeVeggie Childa?How to cookVeggie Childa?Learn the recipeVeggie Childaby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
How to make Veggie Childa1
0 reviews so far
Prep time 30 mins
Cook time mins
Total time mins
Author : sreya85
Main Ingredient : Flour
Servings : 0 persons
Published date : November 05, 2007
Ingredients used in Veggie Childa
• wheat flour 1/4 Cup.
• flour 3 Tablespoons.
• rice flour 2 Tablespoons.
• semolina 1 Teaspoons.
• coriander leaves, chopped finely 1 Tablespoons.
• mint powder 1/2 Teaspoons.
• spinach chopped 1 Tablespoons.
• paneer or cheese grated 1 Teaspoons.
• minced mixed vegetables:beans, peas, cabbage, bottlegourd, etc. 1 Tablespoons.
• turmeric powder 1/4 Teaspoons.
• oil 1 Teaspoons.
• green chillies, chopped finely 2 Numbers.
• red chilli 1/2 Numbers.
• oil 1 Tablespoons.
• baking soda 1/8 Teaspoons.
• salt To Taste.
• Oil for shallow To Fry.
How to make the recipe:
Vegetables should be minced very fine, in a electrical chopper.
Grind spinach to a paste, adding chillies if desired.
Mix all ingredients except oil and cheese, and make a thick batter.
Heat a heavy dosa tawa or griddle, and put a ladleful of batter in centre.
Spread out like a pancake.
Allow one side to brown a bit, flip sides, and drizzle a 1/2 tsp. oil over it.
Cook till even browned and golden on both sides.
Garnish with grated paneer or cheese
Serve hot with tamarind chutney or green chutney, as desired.