Mutton and Lamb Recipes
Indian Bread Recipes
Chutney and Pickles Recipes
Snacks and Appetizers
Low Fat Recipes
Biryani and Rice Recipes
Indian Sweet Recipes
Egg less Recipes
Soups and Salads
Indian Sea Food
Indian Drinks Recipes
"Vahchef Inspries Home cooks to create restaurant style Recipes At home every day."
How to makeZarda pulao?How to cookZarda pulao?Learn the recipeZarda pulaoby vahchef.For all recipes visit vahrehvah.com
1. Wash, soak and drain rice.2,Heat half clarified butter and fry rice.
3, Add one and a half times the quantity of water and let it cook
4. When three -fourths cooked. add sugar and the remaining clarified butter, cream and saffron soaked in a littel milk. cover tightly.
5. keep in the ovenor withnbsp; live coal on the lid.
6. fry nuts in fat. add to rice.
7. serve garnished with silver paper.
Okra peanut mixture is a veg mixed snack recipe prepared with lady's finger and sev.
Cashew nut okra is a mouth watering Indian tea time snack very easy to prepare and tasty.
Methi chaman chicken is tasty green colour non veg curry, where chicken is cooked with fenugreek leaves and spinach.
Beetroot salad is colourful and healthy recipe as beetroot is a red colour with an acquired taste that has been linked with better stamina, improved blood flow and lower blood pressure.
Dragon dumpling of okra is a tasty snack recipe. This fried dumpling remain crispy for more than one hour.
I think it appears to be very good and will be very tasty to eat.