Sanjay Thumma VahRehVah VahChef has graduated from India's Top "Institute of Hotel Management Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Hyderabad".
Vahchef Sanjay Thumma, founder of www.vahrehvah.com, is a multitalented, hilarious and extremely popular Chef who is best known for his online recipes channel on Youtube which started in 2007 popularizing Indian food. He has a mammoth fan following especially among millions of Indian expatriate community in mainland Europe, United States and other parts of the world.
Vahchef has easily described that Indian food is no rocket science but very simple, easy and enjoyable to prepare. “Smile is his weapon”, his simplicity, enthusiastic and crazy frolics acts that he exhibits in-between his cooking videos has inspired many to create simple food with new dimensions and ease. His humble mantra has always being “VahrehVah is all about inspiring others to cook”.
Vahchef Sanjay Thumma success story:
- He Won the prestigious Gold Medal All-India competition for culinary arts for his Recipes.
- Been "Chef"ing in "7 Star Hotel Restaurants" serving Heads of the Nations, at Delhi.
- He is a computer techie. Created his own Digital Video Studio. Licensed to fly solo.
- He is not only a great chef but a connoisseur. Passed out from nations top Management Institute (Welcomgroup Management Institute)
- He has done prominent cooking programmes for various International and National TV channels.
- He has being in the panel of judges of one of the top leading Cooking competition show namely “Vantintillo Wonders” along with prominent celebrities from Tollywood.
- VahChef recipes of Indian food in YouTube has crossed a mark of 100 million viewers which itself is a remarkable milestone to be honoured.