- Soak the Masoor dal in water for 6 to 7 hours. Remove water from the whole Masoor dal and dry thick towel for 10 minutes spread out evenly so that all the water is removed.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the Masoor dal till the dal becomes crispy and keep it on a paper napkin to remove excess oil.
- And also fry cashew nuts, dry red chilly, curry leaves and keep aside.
- Take a bowl, add fried Masoor dal, red chilli, cashew nuts, curry leaves.
- Add red chilly powder, salt in the same bowl and mix it well.
Dalmoth Namkeen is ready to eat.